The Cruise pod motors with fixed pod installation now offer sailors and motor-boat enthusiasts pod drives with Torqeedo technology, and of course with a TorqTrac interface supplying all essential motor data.
Fitted inconspicuously below water, the Cruise 10.0 pod saves space and is both lightweight and powerful. The pod drive delivers powerful thrust equivalent to 20 HP, and, with an optional folding propeller, is the long-awaited choice of motor for many sailboat owners.
- High-efficiency pod motor (fixed), 20-25 hp equivalent
- TorqLink data interface – enables fast data exchange between TorqLink components without a gateway
- Battery connection cable with waterproof battery pole terminals (IP 66) for connecting up to two Power 48-5000
- To operate the Cruise 10.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
- Scope of delivery: Motor, connection cable set for two Power 48-5000 batteries (total length approx. 4.5 m) incl. main switch and battery terminal screws, TorqLink data cable (3m), standard propeller v15/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- The scope of delivery includes the standard fixed pitch propeller (1937-00). A folding propeller (1945-00) is available as an accessory
- A throttle is not included in the scope of delivery. This engine is compatible with the new TorqLink throttle 1976-00
- 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- More range and power with limited battery capacity than any other electric pod motor
- Space-saving, powerful, lightweight
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 FP for motorboats and sailboats up to to 10 tons.
- Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use