The new Cruise pod motors with fixed pod installation now offer sailors and motor-boat enthusiasts pod drives with Torqeedo technology, and of course with a TorqTrac interface supplying all essential motor data.
Fitted inconspicuously below water, the pod drives save space and are both lightweight and powerful. The pod models deliver powerful thrust equivalent to 5 or 8 HP, and, with an optional folding propeller, are the long-awaited choice of motor for many sailboat owners.
- High-efficiency pod motor (fixed position), 5-6 HP equivalent (2.0) or 8-9.9 HP equivalent (4.0)
- Please note that the Cruise comes with the v13/p4000 propeller (1954-00). A v13/p4000 folding propeller (1962-00) is available as an accessory.
- Equipment included: Throttle with integrated information display including data cable (5 m), magnetic kill switch, 25 mm² battery cable with main switch (3 m), spare fuse, connection cable for lead-acid batteries, standard prop v13/p4000 and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- Space-saving, powerful, lightweight
- Plenty of range due to highest efficiency
- Safe, thanks to emergency magnetic kill switch
- We recommend the Cruise 2.0 / 4.0 for sailboats up to to 4 tons
- Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
- All models with GPS on-board computer and display: Real-time display of speed and input power – and also the exact battery status and remaining range when used in combination with the Power 24-3500 lithium battery
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use